|Concerto No. 1 For Piano & Orchestra, Op. 15 (C-Major) - (With Newly Discovered Cadenza)|
|1||I - Allegro Con Brio||17:46|
|2||II - Largo||11:39|
|3||III - Rondo: Allegro Scherzando||9:42|
|Concerto No. 2 For Piano & Orchestra, Op. 19 (B-Flat Major)|
|4||I - Allegro Con Brio||11:38|
|5||II - Adagio||9:47|
|6||III - Rondo: Molto Allegro||6:11|
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Conductor – Bernard Haitink
- Design [Cover] – Stacy Drummond
- Engineer – Michael Mailes (tracks: 1-3), Stan Goodall* (tracks: 4-6)
- Orchestra – Concertgebouw Orchestra*
- Photography By [Cover] – Kees de Jong
- Piano – Murray Perahia
- Producer – Steven Epstein*
- Recording Supervisor – Michael Mailes (tracks: 4-6), Richard Wilcox (tracks: 1-3), Steve Hess (3) (tracks: 4-6), Tim Attenborough (tracks: 1-3)
All cadenzas by Beethoven
* With special thanks to Willen Dreesmann from Amsterdam for his courtesy of putting this cadenza at the disposal of Murray Perahia.
Ⓟ 1986 CBS Inc.
Ⓒ 1986 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc. (Tokyo Japan)
STEREO DIGITAL RECORDING
With 12-page booklet (notes in Japanese).
Differs from US and European CD releases in that the cadenzas are not indexed as separate tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: T4988 009 25955 0
- Matrix / Runout: 32DC-1025 11 +++++