The Beat (2) – I Confess
- Manufactured By – Polygram Record Operations Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polygram Record Operations Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Beat Brothers Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Palais
- Banjo – David Steele
- Bass – David Steele
- Clarinet – Wesley Magoogan
- Drums – Everett Morton
- Guitar – Andy Cox, Dave Wakeling
- Keyboards – Dave Blockhead
- Lyricon – Wesley Magoogan
- Mandolin – Andy Cox
- Percussion – Ranking Roger
- Piano – Dave Blockhead
- Producer – Bob Sargeant
- Saxophone – Wesley Magoogan
- Saxophone [Effects Unit] – Wesley Magoogan
- Toasting – Ranking Roger
- Vocals – Dave Wakeling, Ranking Roger
- Written-By – C. Osbourne* (tracks: C1), The Beat (2)
The "Free Live Single" is split into "This Side" and "That Side" instead of sides A and B.
In the credits on the sleeve, saxophone is twice misspelled "saxaphone".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Cat number Bonus single): BLS 16
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A): FEET 16 A//1 ▽420 H 1 1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B): FEET 16 B//2 ▽420 H 1 1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped C): BLS 16 A//2 ▽420 T 1 1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped D): BLS 16 B//2 ▽420 T 1 1 6
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A & B): TOWN HOUSE
Seller's Shipping Information
I will ship via Royal Mail First Class or Special Delivery for UK orders, and International Airmail or 'International Signed For' anywhere outside the UK.
Payment should be arranged/received with seven days or your order will be cancelled.